Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome to the Weekend

Another week gone, with lots of work done. Between Thursday night and Friday morning, I added three potential clients! "Yippee!" as my Mom says.

I sent my email blast for Starshine & Cupcakes, including the link to this blog. We'll see if anyone clicks and checks it out.

And the job at The Granada is getting more interesting.

Now, for a weekend off. You know, it took a bit of "work" to get used to being off on the weekends. When at Borders, I was often traveling or handling an event, or logged on to work on newsletters or press releases on the weekends. In fact, Sundays were pretty much given over to Borders DMM work - I would even go to the store and work there on Sundays.

But now that I'm no longer with Borders, I find myself with the weekends stretching before me, in what seems like a huge amount of time OFF. Today, I planned to spend all day cleaning my condo. All Day. Instead, even with my A.D.D. method of cleaning, I was done by 10:30am!

So now, I hit the road to run some errands! What a great thing a weekend off is.

K8.

No comments: